“Avast! Free Antivirus 2013 Full Latest FREE Download | English” …. “Avast! Free Antivirus” is a reliable antivirus software solution designed to provide computer users with effective protection against viruses and spyware. “Avast! Free Antivirus” is the best free antivirus protection currently available on the market.
Installation “Avast! Free Antivirus”
“Avast! Free Antivirus” has improved its installation process so it’s faster than before. It’s not the fastest on the market, not by a longshot, but a standard installation took us about three minutes.
Some items of note during the “Avast! Free Antivirus” installation that will come up later in the review: to avoid the new Windows 7 and Vista desktop gadget, or the new Web browser add-on, you must choose the Custom install option and uncheck those here. Automatic installation of these features is frowned upon, although “Avast! Free Antivirus 2013″ does provide a clear method for uninstalling them.
“Avast! Free Antivirus” 2013 Video Tutorial English
Firefox and Internet Explorer add-on installation
It’s just not as simple as a check box that gets its own installation window, since you have to go through the Customize “Avast! Free Antivirus 2013 FREE Download”menu, which makes the auto-install sort of surreptitious. The current versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer both block forced add-on installation.
When you run one of those browsers for the first time after installing “Avast!”, they’ll ask you if you want to allow the new add-on. On the plus side, installing “Avast! Free Antivirus” doesn’t require a reboot, and using its uninstall tool we detected no remnants in the Registry or on the desktop. Update “Avast! Free Antivirus latest Version”has said that the installer has shrunk for all three versions by about 20 percent, although it’s still a large download at around 70MB for the free version.
Gaming Mode “Avast! Free Antivirus”
You can activate a feature called Silent/Gaming mode, that will not show any message on the screen when you are viewing your monitor in Full Screen mode. “Avast! Free Antivirus”offers several scanning methods, that will search for threats in your system. The system can be protected by using several shields, like the File System, Mail or Web ones.
The program “Avast! Free Antivirus New Version” allows to use additional programs, like AutoSandbox (that allows you to run suspicious programs into a protected environment), WebRep (a browser plug-in that can show you reputation ratings for the websites you visit), and SiteBlocking, that allows you to block certain URLs.
“Avast! Free Antivirus” Quick Scan
There are four scanning modes, as follows: “Quick Scan”, “Full System Scan”, “Removable Media Scan” and “Select folder to scan”; the latter allows for an in-depth scan of a user definded location. The “Quick Scan” mode takes just a few minutes, while the “Full System” mode can last for more than a half an hour, depending on the size of the drive and the amount of data stored locally.
User Guide “Avast! Free Antivirus” for Mac
When you start “Avast! Free Antivirus” Protection for Mac on your apple computer, the following
graphical interface will appear. On the left side are listed all the main features, while on the right you can see the various options and summary information.
- Local Volumes Scan
- Network Volumes Scan
- Removable volumes scan
- *user* Home Scan
- Custom Scan
- After selecting any of these actions, you may be prompted for to select the specificlocation and/or files that you want to be scanned.
- Alternatively “Best Avast! Free Antivirus”, to scan specific files or folders, you can just drag and drop them into the box in the bottom left corner and the scan will start automatically.
- While a scan is running you can see what is currently being scanned. Here you can also see a list of any infected or suspicious files, together with details of their location and other information about the potential infection.
- By clicking the “Avast! Free Antivirus 2013″ button marked “Detail level” you can choose to additionally see warnings about files which could not be scanned. This option can be turned off in the system preferences if it isn’t required – see the section “Preferences” later in this guide.
- If selected “Avast! Free Antivirus” in the system preferences, you can also choose to view information about scanned clean files. However, it is recommended to enable this option only if you really need to see information about clean files, as this could produce a very long list of many thousands of files.
- At the bottom of the screen “Avast! Free Antivirus” there are various control buttons which enable you tointerrupt the scan or choose what action to take with the infected files, for example, you can choose to move a file, or to try to repair it or you can choose to delete the file completely.
“Avast! Free Antivirus” Features
Two outstanding features are the AutoSandbox and the code emulator. The sandbox works with both 32- and 64-bit systems, and it essentially lets your web browser run in a virtual environment where the software can keep tabs on file behavior. You can also run any best anti software or application you think might be risky in the virtualized environment, and no damage will transfer from the secure sandbox to your actual computer.
The “Avast! Free Antivirus” sandbox is automatic, and it will prompt you run certain suspicious applications in the virtual environment. The code emulator is used on risky executable files and runs them in a test environment. If the suspicious application behaves like malware, the software can detect it and block it accordingly.
Pros “Avast! Free Antivirus”
- “Avast! Free Antivirus” offers reputation-based link scanning, a virtual desktop and automatic sandbox browsing.
Cons “Avast! Free Antivirus”
- This particular“Avast!” product does not include antiphishing.
Post date : Dezember 25th, 2012 09:51 PM | Update date : Dezember 25th, 2012 09:51 PM