“DirectX 2013 Latest FREE Download Full | English” …. “DirectX 2013″ is the latest high-speed, high-fidelity for creating games and other high-performance multimedia applications. ”DirectX 2013″ includes support for two-dimensional (2-D) and three-dimensional (3-D) graphics.
Microsoft “DirectX 2013″
- “DirectX” Graphics combines the “Microsoft DirectDraw” and “Microsoft Direct3D” components of previous “DirectX 2013 Free Download” versions into a single application programming interface that you can use for all graphics programming. The component includes the “Direct3D” extensions utility library, which simplifies many graphics programming tasks.
- Microsoft “DirectX Latest Version” provides support for a variety of input devices, including full support for force-feedback technology.
- Microsoft “DirectPlay” provides support for multiplayer networked games.
- Microsoft “DirectSound” can be used in the development of high-performance audio applications that play and capture waveform audio.
- Microsoft “DirectMusic“ provides a complete solution for both musical and nonmusical soundtracks based on waveforms, MIDI sounds, or dynamic content authored in “DirectMusic” Producer.
- Microsoft “DirectShow” provides for high-quality capture and playback of multimedia streams.
- “DirectSetup” is a simple API that provides one-call installation of the “DirectX Full Version”components.
- “DirectX” ”Media Objects” provide support for writing and using datastreaming objects, including video and audio encoders, decoders, and effects.
“DirectX Free Download” Video Tutorial English
“DirectX 2013 Free Download” DirectShow is Microsoft’s latest and most powerful multimedia application tool. The major design objective of “DirectX” is for used to develop dynamic multimedia applications without concerning the internals of the media streaming process or specifics of media formats.“DirectX Latest Version Free Download”encapsulates the issues of file format, stream synchronization, and hardware implementation. Therefore, it allows developers to concentrate on the functionality and robustness of an application.
“DirectX” achieves its universality by introducing a modular architecture based entirely
on the Component Object Model (COM) similar to the rest of the “DirectX” family. This allows “DirectX 2013 Full Version Free Download” or a DirectShow application to seamlessly integrate the models necessary to play back or capture a particular media type or source. “DirectX” supports file types as follows. Windows Media Audio (WMA), Windows Media Video (WMV), Advanced Systems Format, Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG), Audio-Video Interleaved (AVI), QuickTime, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, and MIDI.
The supported compression “DirectX” format is Windows Media Video, ISO MPEG-4 video“DirectX” version 1.0,Microsoft MPEG-4 version 3,Sipro Labs ACELP, Windows Media Audio, MPEG Audio Layer-3 (MP3), Digital Video (DV), MPEG-1, MJPEG, and Cinepak.
How Can I install or update “DirectX”
If you are running “Windows XP” Service Pack 2, “Windows Vista“, or “Windows 7“, then you most likely already have the latest version of “DirectX 2013″.
If you’re not sure, the easiest way to get “DirectX” is to perform a Windows Update. You will need to scroll through the list of available updates and select “DirectX 2013 New Version Free Download” as the component you wish to download and install. Please see Why do I have to update “DirectX” to play game.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools in the top menu bar, then select Windows Update.
3. Select Custom, scroll through the list of available updates, and check “DirectX”. If “DirectX” is not listed, this means you already have the latest version.
4. Click the download button and follow the instructions to “DirectX” update Windows. This should resolve your playing problems.
If updating “DirectX” doesn’t solve the issue, you may need to update your drivers. Drivers are “DirectX 2013 Free Full Download” software that tell your computer how to communicate with the video and sound cards installed in your computer.
Drivers are “DirectX Free” software that tell your computer how to communicate with the video and sound cards installed in your computer. Drivers do not interact directly with your game, but they work with “DirectX”, which acts as a translator from the hardware to your game. For “DirectX” to communicate with the hardware, the “DirectX 2013″ hardware needs to pass information through the drivers and then to “DirectX”. Old drivers may not contain all the commands necessary to run the game. Ensuring that you have the latest drivers often corrects any translation problems that “DirectX Latest Version” may have with them.
- Make sure you have the latest version of “DirectX”.
- Determine what type of video or sound card you have:
“DirectX” Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- On the Windows taskbar, click the Start button, then Control Panel, then System.
- Click the Hardware “DirectX” tab, then the Device Manager button. (In Windows 7, just click Device Manager.)
- Click the PLUS sign or arrow in front of Display Adapters.
- Write down the info that appears just below Display Adapters.
- Click the PLUS sign or arrow in front of Sound, Video and Game Controllers.
- Write down the info that appears just below Sound, Video and Game Controllers.
- Armed with the name of your video or sound card, search the web for the latest drivers. New drivers can usually be obtained free from the manufacturer.
Getting Started with “DirectX” Direct3D
Microsoft “Direct3D 2013″ provides device independence through the hardware abstraction layer. The HAL is a device-specific interface, provided by the device manufacturer, that “Direct3D”
uses to work directly with the display hardware. Applications never interact with the HAL. Rather,
with the infrastructure that the HAL provides, “Direct3D” exposes a consistent set of interfaces and methods that an application uses to display graphics.
The device manufacturer implements the HAL in a combination of 16-bit and 32-bit code under Microsoft Windows. Under Windows NT and Windows 2000, the HAL is always implemented in 32-bit code. The HAL can be part of the display driver or a separate dynamic-link library (DLL) that communicates with the display driver through a private interface that driver’s creator defines.
The “Direct3D Free Download” HAL is implemented by the chip manufacturer, board producer, or original equipment manufacturer.
“DirectX” Direct3D Video Tutorial English
The HAL implements only device-dependent code and performs no emulation. If a function is not performed by the hardware, the HAL does not report it as a hardware capability. Additionally, the HAL does not validate parameters; “Direct3D New Version Free Download” does this before the HAL is invoked. In “DirectX”, the HAL can have three different vertex processing modes: software vertex processing, hardware “DirectX” vertex processing, and mixed vertex processing on the same device. The pure device mode is a variant of the HAL device.
The pure device type supports “DirectX 2013″ hardware vertex processing only, and allows only a small subset of the device state to be queried by the application. Additionally, the pure device is available only on adapters that have a minimum level of capabilities.
Post date : Januar 7th, 2013 05:48 PM | Update date : Januar 7th, 2013 05:48 PM