“Google Chrome 2013 Full Latest FREE Download | English” …. “Google Chrome” Portable is a web browser that runs web pages and applications with lightning speed. In this latest version, it includes more features. It was released as a beta version for Microsoft Windows.
Best Web Browser “Google Chrome”
“Google Chrome” is a free, open-source WEB BROWSER developed by “Google”. It was released in 2008, and has grown to be one of the most popular browsers today. When Google decided to make a browser, they wanted to completely rethink the browser, as browsing now is very different from browsing simple text pages. Now we email, shop, pay bills, and run large application in our browsers.
“Google Chrome” Video Tutorial English
“Google Chrome” The New Key Feature
The new key feature “Chrome 2013″ boasts is the inclusion of getUserMedia API. This technology lets Web applications use your computer’s camera and microphone without installing any plug-ins, making the first step for the WebRTC – a new standard for the high-quality real-time communication on the Web.
When “Google Chrome Full FREE Download” was released, the developers encouraged the users to try out several ‘toys’ based upon the getUserMedia API technology. One of these ‘experiences’, as “Google Chrome” call them, allowed you to live-view the drawing of your portrait on the sand done by a robot in the Science Museum in London. It was made upon your photo, taken through the web camera and changed into an outline picture. Unfortunately, I still haven’t tried it, but I’d like to, because it really sounds cool.
New Retina Display
“Google Chrome” is also following the tendency of graphic experience perfection, started by Apple with the introduction of their high-resolution Retina display. Now those of us who are the happy owners of devices with Retinas can taste the full quality the technology can provide, enjoying the high-quality graphics even when browsing. Unfortunately, without a retina display before your eyes it is impossible to say if it really differs from how it was before.
The latest releases of “Google Chrome 2013 Free Download” show that the Google team have focused mainly upon security, which is really good news for users. Yet, some bugs do remain, like unstable work of flash video plug-ins, and these are yet to be solved.
Installation “Google Chrome”
“Chrome’s” installation process is simple and straightforward. If you download the browser from “Google’s Web site”, it will ask you if you’d like to anonymously submit usage statistics to the company. Although you used to be able to toggle this easily, “Chrome” now splits up the anonymous data tracking options into multiple categories. You can toggle these from the Preferences menu under Settings, Advanced Settings, then Privacy Options. Depending on your processor, the installation process should take less than 2 minutes.
Latest Version “Google Chrome”
“Google Chrome” offers a complete range of modern browsing conveniences. The basics are well-represented, including tabbed update, new window creation, and a private browsing mode that “Google” calls Incognito, which disables cookie tracking, history recording, extension support, and other browsing breadcrumbs.
Automatically Block Web sites with “Google Chrome”
Although “Google Chrome New Version Download” has a poor reputation for privacy because of its Google origins, it actually does offer a lot of privacy-tweaking settings.
One of the best things about “Google Chrome”
“Google Chrome’s” tabs remain one of the best things about the browser. The tabs are detachable: “tabs” and “windows” become interchangeable here. Detached tabs can be dragged and dropped into the browser, and tabs can be rearranged at any time by clicking, holding, dragging, and releasing. Not only can tabs be isolated, but each tab exists in its own task process. This means that when one tab crashes, the other tabs do not. Though memory leaks are a major concern in “Chrome Security Latest Version Download” when you have dozens of tabs open, we found sluggish behavior and other impediments weren’t noticeable until after there were more than 20 tabs open. That’s not an immutable number, though, and different computers’ hardware will alter browser performance.
You can sync tabs and their browsing history to other computers and devices such as Android and iOS in Chrome 23.
Some of the basics in “Chrome” are handled extremely intuitively. In-page searching works smoothly. Using the Ctrl-F hot key or the menu option, searching for a word or phrase will open a text entry box on the top right of the browser. “Google Chrome 2013″ searches as you type, indicating the number of positive results and highlighting them on the page.
Account syncing is another area in which “Google Chrome” does well. Using your Gmail account, “Chrome” will sync your themes, preferences, autofill entries, passwords, extensions, and bookmarks. You can toggle each of those categories, too.
Multiple User Account
“Google Chrome Full FREE Download” has multiple user account support. This means that you can now have multiple people, or at least multiple Gmail accounts, running in“Google Chrome Security” simultaneously. However, it’s not “people-secure,” which means that although your data might be secured on“Google Chrome” servers, once an account is logged in to “Google Chrome”, you don’t have to re-enter your account data. Anybody with access to Chrome on your computer can see your stuff.
Pros “Google Chrome Browser”
- Start up speed
- Page speed load times
- Works better for Google products
- Built in search engine into the URL bar
- Google’s Speed Tracer tool
- Sandboxed plug-ins
- Sandboxed tabs
- Sandboxed extensions
- Evernotes web version actually works in it
- Streamlined interface
- Easy to use home page
- Coding for “Google Chrome” means that the site will work for iPhone and Android phones and safari
- Doesn’t crash very often
- Is new to the browser market so it adds some new features that users are looking for
- Able to pin tabs to open everytime, easier then adding multiple home pages in firefox
- Built in application shortcuts
- Extensions can be added, removed or updated without the browser needing to restart
- Built in bookmark and history sync
- Easy to find items that you search for within a page (the find feature) with the highlighted locations on the scrollbar built in hot keys for hiding and showing the bookmar toolbar
Cons “Google Chrome”
- Less people use it, smaller market share
- Doesn’t have firebug extension (no longer an issue, extension came out since starting use)
- Doesn’t have pixel perfect extension
- Doesn’t have yslow extension
- Doesn’t have developer toolbar extension (Most tools in the developer toolbar are replaced by multiple extensions)
- I am use to using Firefox
- Firefox Has been around for a few years
- Unable to do a full screen capture of a website with extensions (no longer an issue, extension came out)
- Unable to not save all data automatically
- Unable to control sessions
- Limited right click menu, no “copy email address”, no “properties for images” etc.
- Runs multiple processes in the task manager all labeled“Google Chrome”, it would be nice if they were labels something more useful, like “Chrome: NYTimes.com” which would be the name of the tab.
Post date : Dezember 25th, 2012 10:02 PM | Update date : Dezember 25th, 2012 10:02 PM