“Mozilla Firefox 2013 Full Version” Video Tutorial English
After updating Firefox
- Performance improvement of more than 20
- Acceleration at the opening of a new tab
- More secure plug-ins
- Submit material which supports without the need to restart “Web Browser Mozilla Firefox” to establish support website.
- Was added to the position of Acholi.
- URLs are automatically pasted into the “Mozilla Firefox 2013″ download manager download.
- Easier to upgrade from previous versions.
Installation “Mozilla Firefox”
“Mozilla Firefox 2013 FREE Download” installs quickly, your connection and hardware notwithstanding. There are no pop-ups asking you to register, and although an infobar link to “Mozilla Firefox” Know your rights page at about:rights does appear, it’s unobtrusive.
We’re big fans of “Mozilla Firefox” rapid-release cycle.
Initially wonky implementation has given way to a mature automatic update process. If you’re on Windows, you’ll be asked to agree to the User Account Control only when you install for the first time. Thereafter, the browser updates silently.
Update “Mozilla Firefox”
If you’re installing “Mozilla Firefox Full Free Download” for the first time, or installing after wiping all profile data, the browser will open to the new about:home Start page. It hosts a Google search box in the middle, and links to Downloads, Bookmarks, History, Add-ons, Sync, Settings, and Restore previous session at the bottom. If you’re updating “Mozilla Firefox” from an older version, it checks your add-ons to see which ones you installed and which ones come from third-party vendors, such as security suite makers.
The web browser will ask if you’d like to disable any of these third-party add-ons. On top of that, all third-party add-ons are blocked from autoinstalling. Instead, you’ll be presented with the option to allow them or block them on a per-case basis. This puts “Mozilla Firefox Latest Version” squarely on the side of the user.
“Firefox 2013″ Sync
We recommend that you set up Sync at this point, because it will allow you to synchronize and backup all your settings, add-ons, and personal browsing data. If you’re extremely concerned about your data, you can set up Sync to work with your own server.
Careful “Mozilla Firefox” observers will notice that the browser no longer ships with a separate icon for Safe Mode. Simply hold down Shift; when you click on the “Mozilla Firefox Update” icon to open a box, you will be allowed to customize which settings carry over to Safe Mode.
Note that people coming to“Mozilla Firefox” from Latest Version or older ought to be prepared for a lengthier install time because of the significant code changes since then.
“Mozilla Firefox” automatically installs a Windows 7 taskbar icon if you choose it as your default browser. Uninstalling the web browser does not leave behind any icons or folders if you choose to remove your settings at the same time.
Open PDF File with “Mozilla Firefox”
- At the top of the “Mozilla Firefox” window, click on the“Mozilla Firefox” button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
- Select the Applications panel.
- Find Adobe Acrobat Document or PDF files (for other PDF readers) in the list and click on it to select it.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the above entry and select Use PDF reader name (in Firefox).
- If Use PDF reader name (in “Mozilla Firefox”) is not listed as an Option, see Reset download actions below and then repeat this set of instructions.
- Click OK to close the Options window
- If you still can’t view a PDF in “Web Browser Mozilla Firefox”, continue with the following instructions.
- Open your profile folder
- At the top of the “Mozilla Firefox” window, click on the “Mozilla Firefox” button, go over to the Help menu (on Windows XP, click on the Help menu) and select Troubleshooting Information. The Troubleshooting Information tab will open.
- Under the Application Basics section, click on Show Folder. A window with your profile files will open.
- At the top of the “Mozilla Firefox” window, click on the Firefox button (File menu in Windows XP) and then click Exit
- Delete the mimetypes.rdf file.
- Check Application settings
- If the PDF reader plugin comes bundled with a reader application, check the application plugin setting if there is some.
- If the PDF reader plugin comes bundled with a reader application and the above troubleshooting methods for “Mozilla Firefox” did not work, uninstall and re-install the application.
New Version “Mozilla Firefox”
Automatically discovers “Mozilla Firefox 2013″ profile location based on installed version of “Mozilla Firefox”. User can save the recovered “Mozilla Firefox” password list to HTML file for transferring to other system or for future use.Completely Portable Tool which also comes with optional Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation. FirePasswordViewer is a standalone portable software which works on wider range of platforms starting from Windows XP to latest operating system, Windows.
Tabs can be grouped with “Firefox”
Work with specific groups, separated by tabs in “Mozilla Firefox”. Lost between the tabs and split according to what you are doing.
Synchronization with “Firefox” Sync
As an add-on “Mozilla Firefox Latest Version Free Download” Sync encountered an earlier version, this time has been integrated into the browser. History, tabs, bookmarks, passwords, including mobile devices can be synchronized to all devices that you have.
On the orange “Mozilla Firefox” button in the upper left browser settings menus together to collect. Bookmarks, history, add-ons, options, menus, no longer have access to this area.
Protection applications more secure and to explore the Internet without leaving a trace strengthened. So that malicious software is becoming increasingly difficult to affect users via the browser.
Crash Protection “Firefox”
“Mozilla Firefox” users have faced problems of collapse. Complaints about this problem with the new version increases, this problem than a new feature that protects users entered our lives. After that, Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime or Microsoft Silverlight applications and processes occurring in tectonic depressions half will not be affected by your web browser.
Games and visual designs pave the way for a Web environment for Web support 3D scanner is a modern approaches.
PROS “Mozilla Firefox”
- Constantly updated and improved versions
- Faster than the old version
- Enhanced plug-in management
- Customizable tab management
- High memory usage
- Flash Player crash problem to live
Post date : Dezember 25th, 2012 10:03 PM | Update date : Dezember 25th, 2012 10:03 PM