“RealPlayer 2013 Full Latest FREE Download | English” …. “RealPlayer” plays more audio and video files than most other media players. For instance, you can download videos from thousands of websites with a single click. With “RealPlayer 2013″ Transfer them to popular mobile phones and devices.
All About “RealPlayer 2013″
Installation “RealPlayer” process remains the same: “RealPlayer 2013″ uses a stub installer with optional offers of various products that you can choose to add or ignore. The sleek, metallic-colored interface from last year remains intact; the core “RealPlayer” video player, media library manager, and built-in burning tools remain virtually unchanged.
The most noticeable overhaul exists in “Flash RealPlayer”‘s new Web Videos tab. Last year’s features like private mode and the ability to view Facebook videos from within the interface still exist, but now reside in a grander direction toward content discovery. “RealPlayer Latest Version” has greatly improved the use flow for finding new videos on the Web by aggregating some of the most popular content, enabling users to view them all from within the “RealPlayer” interface.
“RealPlayer 2013″ Video Tutorial English
Download directly Videos with “RealPlayer”
The left column organizes “Real Play” video channels, beginning with the most preferential focuses (like bookmarked and Facebook videos), followed by a list of general categories similar to those found on aggregated video portals.You can download with “RealPlayer New Version” videos directly from within the interface, a common but always useful feature for video players. “RealPlayer” also comes with updated device profiles for the latest gadgets, including iPad 4 and Samsung Tabs.
Convert Videos with “RealPlayer 2013″
With “RealPlayer 2013 Free Full Download” can download and convert videos into the most compatible formats, which “RealPlayer” will remember for future videos as well. Your downloaded content automatically gets collected into a Downloads & Recordings folder for easy viewing and recollection. What I sincerely don’t get is why the elementary “RealPlayer” privacy settings are presented as something incredibly awesome and innovative.
“RealPlayer” Privat Mode
As soon as some software gets an access to the Web, the absence of any explicitly presented “RealPlayer Free Latest Version Downlad” privacy options would mean encroaching on my privacy, so they’re practically essential for any program with Web features. In that respect, the Private mode was long awaited at least by me and did not really come as a surprise. What did come as a surprise (and a quite pleasant one) was the new Facebook bundling feature. Now you can connect “RealPlayer” to your Facebook account and accumulate the Facebook videos shared by your friends in one place.
A bit of a fly in“RealPlayer” was that my Facebook friends are not that active sharers. However, if your social acquaintances can provide you with a better video feed, the Facebook Videos feature will certainly make your day. Other “RealPlayer” new features are neither numerous nor interesting. They are, in fact, little more than a bunch of security and compatibility improvements that are very rarely exciting to read about.
“RealPlayer” Download and Install
- Download and install the most recent version of “RealPlayer”. Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the setup wizard. Launch the “RealPlayer” application.
- Connect with “RealPlayer 2013″ your MP3 player to your computer by connecting the player’s USB cable to a USB port on your computer.
- Launch Windows Media Player. Click “Start” and “All Programs.” Highlight “Real” and then click on the “RealPlayer” option.
- Click on the “RealPlayer” “Library” tab to view your music files. If your files are not listed on the main screen, click on the “Music” option, located in the “Library” pane on the left side of the screen. After clicking on “Music,” choose “All Music” to view your entire music library.
- Select the songs you want to put on your MP3 player. You can select with “RealPlayer” multiple songs by holding down the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard and selecting each song. If you want to select all of the songs in your music library, press “Ctrl + A” on your keyboard. After selecting your music, the “Convert to” option will appear in the “Tasks” pane.
- Click on “RealPlayer Full Download” the “Copy to” drop-down menu, which is located under the “Convert to” button. Highlight the “Recent/Popular devices” option and select your device. If your device is not listed, select the “More Devices” option. The “RealPlayer Converter” window will appear on the screen.
- Click on the drop-down menu located at the top of the screen and select “Portable Media Player“ Select your “Real” MP3 player, such as the Apple iPod, Zune or Sansa, and click “OK.” If you own a generic MP3 device and it’s not listed on the screen, select the “MP3 Audio Only” option.
- Click on the “Start” button to begin transferring the music in your “RealPlayer” library to your MP3 player. If the songs are not already in MP3 format, “RealPlayer” will convert them to MP3 format automatically and copy the files to your portable device. Depending on the number of songs you are syncing, the transfer process may take several minutes.
“RealPlayer” Free Download User Tutorial English
“RealPlayer 2013″ Clip Choice
Type Bandwidth RealPlayer (Kbps)
Sports → High 284
3:46 → Low 36
Commercial → High 268
0:39 → Low 84
Sports → High 284
0:60 → Low 37
Music T.V. → High 181
4:05 → Low 26
News → High 218
1:47 → Low 22
Movie Clip → Very High 637
2:27 → High 271
This “RealPlayer” provides an overview of “RealPlayer” Support Enterprise Configuration Tool. It also explains the differences between the current and the previous version of “RealPlayer” Enterprise Manager.
“RealPlayer” a Web Browser
You can surf with “RealPlayer 2013 Free Download” the web, just like in a web browser or you can access an online guide, where you can find videos placed in different categories. The “RealPlayer” guide and the web browser can be found under different navigation tabs. The layout of the video page is similar to YouTube. The main “RealPlayer” difference is that you may download a video at any time, even while it is playing, by right clicking it and choosing the download option from the context menu.
When downloading a “RealPlayer Latest Version Free Download” video, the progress is displayed in a small window and when it is complete, you can use one of the options placed on the bottom edge of this window. These will allow you to jump directly to the “RealPlayer” media library, where you will find the video or convert all downloaded videos to formats supported by the PC, mobile devices, gaming consoles and more. Also in the “RealPlayer” downloads window, you can find a series of options, next to each entry, which can be used to convert individual videos or trim them, using a lightweight video editor.
“Real” is capable of running a wide variety of media formats. It can also burn them to CDs or DVDs and it comes with its own web browser which can be used to “RealPlayer” download online videos fast and easy. Organizing files is also an easy and comfortable task, thanks to the well built “RealPlayer Full Free Download” media library.
Some of the “RealPlayer One” software’s functionality is reserved for the paid version.
Post date : Dezember 28th, 2012 06:26 PM | Update date : Dezember 28th, 2012 06:26 PM