“Skype 2013 Full Latest FREE Download | English” … Any person anywhere in the world via “Skype 2013″. This Program is a small software that allows free calls. This popular communication tool where you can make phone calls to friends, family or business contacts are a powerful tool that you can use to send Instant messaging, video and voice conversation. Even with “Skype 2013 FREE” to landlines and mobile phones can perform much cheaper than regular phone calls.
Installation “Skype 2013 Full FREE Download”
After installation “Skype” is quick and easy with a simple and elegant interface, which appears when logging in to your “Skype 2013 FREE” account and phone number and then through other “Skype Internet Phone Service 2013″users around the world allows you to communicate instantly with any person. A communications program or even in addition to all the features you can search for this free program you can make phone calls with high quality image transfer large “Video Conferencing Skype” chat window, with excellent sound quality and safety net that allows you to make a speech.
Video Tutorial Guide Skype 2013 English
“Skype Conference” brings a much simpler registration process, particularly with more integration with Facebook and Microsoft accounts. Now you can sign in with either Facebook or Hotmail and automatically use that as a “Skype Conference” log-in. The previous version briefly incorporated Facebook features; its synchronization is much more apparent in the latest release. “Video Conferencing Skype” User contacts seemed to sync with profile pictures from more sources and the overall interface also looked cleaner. It wasn’t a drastic overhaul, but subtle things like removing mini-banner ads from the bottom of the contact list and thin outlines over the tabs did contribute to a more modern look.
“Skype Video Quality 2013″
Call quality “Skype Video Conference“ is still variable, depending on your connection and setup, but our experiences have been very positive. This version seemed more focused on casting a wider net and reducing the barrier to entry to an already excellent service and easing registration woes as new platforms emerge. If you’ve yet to try out “Skype FREE Phone” and you’re looking for a worthy VoIP client, look no further and click on the green download button.
The sound quality is better than regular phones. Normal except for a computer microphone or headset does not require any additional hardware. After logging in to “Skype Call” meets the section you can see a list of contacts who are currently online for instant messaging. In addition, optional for incoming and outgoing calls can create a profile picture.
The program “Skype Video Conference“ has a lot of useful features. It allows to talk on the Internet, and low speed connection such as dial-up is quite enough for that. Besides, you can use a video call option and talk to other people live. The program also allows to perform conference communication with up to 25 people. You can send instant messages and SMS as well. In addition, the program has an option that allows to forward calls to any phone for you when you are offline. “Record Skype Calls” enables you to call for free to the other “Skype Internet Phone Service 2013″ subscribers. Moreover, it gives you the opportunity to call to any phone all over the world, but this option isn’t free, although quite cheap.
The application comes with some funny extras including various games, call recorders, add-ons for Outlook and many others. You can get more extras and organize them using the “Skype” Extras Manager. The “Option” window allows you to adjust general settings and personal settings for calls, video calls, SMS and sounds. You can search people on “Skype Full Version 2013″ by e-mail, “Skype Lateset Version” name or full name.
Tabbed conversation windows correspondence between the fast and fluid can send Skype SMS, voice mail, offline, with some extra features such as call forwarding. Unique features fast, simple, high-quality and safe structure will have a brand new communication tool.
“Skype 2013 FREE Download” Version Innovations
- Many “Skype” users to make video conferencing and video and audio
- For the moment the most popular social networking site, Facebook integration with
- Call transfer calls to a “Skype” contact, mobile phone or fixed line transfer
- Updated call quality guide with pre-call soundcheck
- Easy access to WiFi hotspots with Skype Access
- screen sharing
- Birthday reminders
- Better call quality
- Better image quality
- Accessibility features
Skype Tutorial “Skype Internet Phone Service 2013″
- Click on the “Download” tab.
- Click “Download now” If you are working on a Mac you will have to look in the menu column on the right side of the screen and click the Skype version you need for your computer operating system.
- The next screen will be an install agreement. Click “I agree-install”
- Next will be a browser highlighter. Unclick the “Yes” box. Then click next.
- It will then go to the downloading screen.
- Then a “Thank you for installing “Skype Phone Service” message will appear. Click Finish.
- You now have Skype installed on your computer!
- Skype will open automatically in its own window.
- If you already have a “Skype Internet Phone Service 2013″ name this will be your log in page. If you do not have a Skype name click on the link “Don’t have a Skype Name?” This window will appear.
- Create your “Skype 2013 Lateset version Download” name and password. It may be helpful to write this information somewhere. Once you have created your name and sign in you will see a “Welcome” page.
- It may be helpful to use the “Take a minute to get set up. . .” option. Specifically the “Find friends and import contacts” and the “Check your sound works.” Please use the “Check your sound works to begin with. This will ensure your sound settings are correct from the beginning. These things can be done at any time. You will also find directions on how to find friends later in this document.
- When you open “Skype Internet Phone Service 2013″ for a new session it will look like this:
- As you can see I have Don as a contact as well as a few other people. Those marked with a green checkare those available to chat with or call. There are other icons that mean different things. The gray x means not available. There are a few others that mean busy or away from the desk. They can be found in the “Skype” menu under “Online Status.”
- To find another “Skype” user, click on “Contacts.” In the “Contacts” menu click on “Search for “Skype Users.”
- This screen will come up:
- Fill out the appropriate boxes and click find. “Skype 2013″ will search for the contact and provide a list of people in the box. Highlight the person you are looking for and click “Add contact.”
- “Skype Alternative” allows you to chat with people, similar to Instant Message (IM). Or, you can call people and speak to them. It also allows for video during calls.
- To chat: Click on the contact you wish to chat with. You will notice that Don’s name is highlighted in the contact list. In the column on the right below the picture you will see a few buttons and then text. This text is what remains of the chat Don and I had yesterday. Below this text there is a box.
- To make a call: Click on the contact you wish to call. When the contact appears you will have two green buttons to choose from. You can click on either the green “Call” button or the green “Video call” button. This will allow you to call your contact and talk to them either with or without video.
- You can also chat and call at the same time. This is useful for sharing links while calling.
- Once you have set everything up please make sure to add a picture of yourself. Click on the “Personalize” button and select “Change your picture.”
- This is where you set your profile picture.
- You can “browse” for a picture already on your computer or “take a snapshot.” Browsing will allow you to find a picture already on your computer by selecting the appropriate place.Click on the “Take a snapshot.” It will show you a series of boxes at the bottom that serve as the countdown then take the picture. You can click on the button that says “save” or “try again” after the photo is taken. Once you have selected a picture click on “ok” and you have added a picture to “Skype Internet Phone Service 2013″
Skype Installing Tutorial Video 2013 English
System Requirements “Skype Video Conference”
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7-powered PC. (Windows 2000 users require DirectX 9.0 for video calls).
- Internet connection, broadband is best (GPRS is not supported for voice calls).
- Speakers and microphone built-in or separate.
- Voice and video calls at least 1 GHz processor, 256 MB RAM and of course recommend a computer with a webcam.
- For High Quality Video calls featuring high-quality video webcam and software, a dual-core processor computer and a fast broadband connection (384 kbps) you will need.
- Multi ““Video Conferencing Skype 2013″ to open more than one “Video Conferencing Skype” account on your computer, you can try opening the program.
Post date : Dezember 23rd, 2012 06:39 PM | Update date : Februar 6th, 2014 08:58 PM