“Yahoo! Messenger 2013 Full Latest FREE Download | English” …. Yahoo! messenger Instant message friends in real time, including your Facebook friends and your “Windows Live Messenger” friends. Yahoo! Messenger is the best version of “Messenger”.
All About “Yahoo! Messenger”
“Yahoo! Messenger 2013″ has long been used for text chats, for which it was a favorite app. The addition of audio and video chats put “Yahoo! Messenger”up against a lot of other similar products, but it has remained a popular app on Windows.
Each iteration has added new features and capabilities, and added things like radio streams, games, and more configuration options. “Yahoo! Messenger” integrates with other Yahoo services like email.We’ve used “Yahoo! Messenger Finance.com” for a decade and it’s still a favorite messenger tool for many. With the new release tweaking some things and enhancing others, it gets better every time.
While the video quality sometimes seems to drop more than we like, and there’s an increasing number of ads for other “Yahoo! Messenger Free Full Download” products, we still find “Yahoo! Messenger” is a go-to app. “YIM” is praised by many for its flexible stealth functions.
“Yahoo! Messenger” 2013 Video Tutorial English
“Yahoo!Finance. com” is a website from Yahoo!. You can find in “Yahoo! Finance. com” a lot of news and information including original video programming. ”Yahoo! Finance.com” provides financial news and information.
“Yahoo! Messenger” SMS Service
If you are not in the mood or don’t want to be disturbed by your friends or colleagues every two minutes, you can just login invisible to everyone and chat with some of them. If you don’t want specific people to know you’re on-line, just set the option to be invisible to them. Another useful feature is the “Yahoo! Messenger Latest Version”‘s SMS service. What everyone will definitely like about it is that it’s free and quite comfortable to use. However, there’s a small fly in the ointment: the SMS service is subject to a five-message limit.
Phone Call with “Yahoo! Messenger” 2 Cents per Minute
It means that you can’t send more than five messages to a number till you get a reply from that number. If you want to do more than just SMSing to mobile numbers you may want to sign up for “Yahoo! Phone” Out and make PC-to-Phone calls for an average of 2 cents per minute.Apart from the above-mentioned features, the latest version of the program, the “Yahoo! Messenger”, has had some new ones added.Probably, the most important new feature is the opportunity to link “Yahoo! Messenger New Version” with your Windows Live, Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter accounts. Once linked to Facebook, the YIM Client creates a separate contact list where you can easily find your FB friends without mixing them up with other contacts. Your Facebook picture can be used as your “Yahoo! Messenger” public photo, and your Yahoo! Activities, in their turn, can be tweeted or posted to your Facebook wall.
PROS “Yahoo! Messenger”
“Yahoo! Messenger 2013 Full Version” is to put people together when they aren’t in the same city or even the same country. Businesses and companies can do business through the use of from either the office or that of their phone.
- Keep in contact with family and friends when not in the same city, state, or country.
- Make with “Yahoo! Messenger” new friends from all around the world.
- Sending messages to co-workers or employees as short messages in the workplace.
- Ability to speak to multiple people online at the same time either through several “Yahoo! Messenger 2013″ windows or inviting people to a chat room.
CONS “Yahoo! Messenger”
As with anything online, there are of course disadvantages. While the real time response is great, IMs do take away the face to face, personal experience that people have when they are speaking to someone in person. You can’t really get a very good emotional bead on someone through “By Yahoo! Messenger 2013 Free Download” nor are you sure of who you are talking to through “Yahoo! Messenger”, which can be dangerous if you aren’t careful. Other disadvantages include -
- Inability to gauge emotional well being through IM.
- Uncertainty that the person you are talking to is the person you are talking to. This can be dangerous, especially for teens, as there’s no guarantee of knowing who the person is or how old they are.
- Possibility of getting viruses from people you don’t know.
- Because a screen separates people, some individuals may not feel the need to use the appropriate netiquette.
- Potential for misuse. Workplaces now have certain rules when it comes to using “Yahoo! Messenger”, which if ignore, could lead to loss of employment.
- With the wide variety of different applications for not only desktop and laptop applications, you can also “Yahoo! Messenger 2013″ from your smart phone or cell phone that has the “Yahoo! Messenger” capability. So much diversity means that IM users need to be vigilant in making sure that they protect themselves from malicious and dangerous threats that may present themselves.
Download “Yahoo! Messenger”
- Create a Yahoo Messenger Account
- Login and Configure Yahoo Messenger
- Create Your Contact List
- One-to-One Messaging with Simple Text, Audio, and Video
- Group Conferencing with Text, Audio, and Video
- Click the Download button. The download/install process should begin automatically.
- When the installation screen appears (as shown below), follow the instructions provided during each step of the installation.
How Can I Create a “Yahoo! Messenger” Account
- Did not create an account “Yahoo! Messenger”
- Cannot remember your “Yahoo! Messenger 2013 Full Version” account name
- Want to create a second account, follow the instructions below.
When you have completed the Domain Registration the installation process, you should see a confirmation message in your browser window. Click “Sign up now” under “Get a Yahoo ID. If you closed the browser window that displayed the “Congratulations! You have successfully installed “Yahoo! Messenger 2013 FRee Download”“.
Complete the “Yahoo! Messenger” Account form. A sample form is shown below. While it’s not required include an an alternate Yahoo! email address on the Sign Up form, it is best to include one because if you lose/forget your Yahoo login name/password, Yahoo will send you an email with the login name/password to the Yahoo email address that was created when you set up your messenger account.
However, since the login and password for your Yahoo email account is the same as the login for your “Yahoo! Messenger” account, you will not be able to retrieve the email. In this case you will be forced to create a new Yahoo account. Write down the User ID and any other pertinent information from the confirmation screen. Keep this in a safe place as you will need the login name and password each time you use “Yahoo! Messenger 2013″/Yahoo email.
“Yahoo! Messenger 2013″ Create a Contact List Video Tutorial
How Can I Create a “Yahoo! Messenger” Contact List
- Before you can use “Yahoo! Messenger” personals to communicate with others, you will need to create a contact list. In order to do this, you must know their Yahoo domain name. For example, the person you want to communicate with has a Yahoo user name. To add this user to your contact list, you need to select the add icon located on the Messenger tab.
- Enter the Yahoo Domain Name of the person you wish to add to your contact list. If you think you will have a hard time remembering who the domain name belongs to, enter the person’s first and/or last name. This is the name that will be displayed on your contact list. Click on Next.
- You can categorize usernames on your contact list. Simply type the name of the group into which you want to categorize the username “Yahoo! Messenger” will send an instant message to that person, who can then accept or deny your request to include his/her name on your contact list. If that person is off-line, the “accept/deny” message will be presented to him/her the next time he/she logs in to “Yahoo! Messenger”.
- The person whose username you are attempting to add to your contact list will receive a “Yahoo! Messenger 2013″ that resembles the one shown below. Likewise, when someone attempts to add your Yahoo username to his/her contact list, you will receive the same type of message.
- The “add to messenger list” status window appears. “Yahoo! Messenger” includes an address book feature, in which you can add contact details for each name on your list. To add more details about a particular contact, click the “Add More Details” button.
- Because of potential privacy concerns associated with the online storage of your “Yahoo! Messenger”Address Book, we recommend that you. Once you have filled in any info you want to include, select the Save & Close button to exit the contact details form.
- Repeat this process for any Yahoo Domains you wish to add to your contact list.
- Other wise you can select Next to add additional contacts or select Finish when you are done adding contacts. Remember, you can only use “Yahoo! Messenger” to communicate with those people whose domain names appear on your contact list.
- Check your contact list in “Yahoo! Messenger 2013 Full Version”. As shown in the screen image below, Yahoo Trainer has been added to the contact list. In this case,
- A yellow smiley face next to the display name indicates that the person is online.
- A gray face means that the person is either off-line or “invisible”. To change your own status (how others see you), use the drop down status selector at the top of “Yahoo! Messenger Hosting”. You may select from seven existing status messages or click “New Status Message” to create your own.
Post date : Dezember 28th, 2012 06:20 PM | Update date : Dezember 28th, 2012 06:20 PM